Slayin is Apple’s free App of the Week, what the developer calls “the world’s first endless action RPG.” The premise of the game is to guide your hero (you get to choose from a knight, wizard or knave) through various levels to “slay as many monsters as possible.” Sounds simple enough.
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Center
Click here to download Slayin for iPhone or iPad in the App Store. It’s 19.1MB and requires iOS 4.3 or later. Normally the game is $0.99 USD in the App Store.