Apple has released a redesigned Apple Store app, which the company says “is a more personal way to shop for the latest Apple products and accessories.”
Once you install the update, which is live in the App Store, you’ll be greeted with the following intro screens:
Below are screenshots of the redesigned app, which looks cleaner with larger images:
The new app will give you “recommendations based on the Apple products you already own,” while also let you easily find out which accessories will work with your devices.
What’s New in Version 4.0
• Get recommendations and shop for new products based on what works with the Apple devices you already own.
• Manage your Apple account at a glance with the updated, easy-to-use Account tab.
• Learn about helpful workshops and exciting events happening at your nearest Apple Store.
• Stay on top of your in-store activities. Find out when your order is ready for pickup and see what time your reservation starts.
• Scan a product at a participating Apple Store to get more information, make sure it’s compatible, and buy it from your iPhone.
• Find out if a product you’ve added to Favourites is available when you visit a participating store.
Aside from the update, there’s also a new shiny logo to go with it.
Click here to download the Apple Store iOS app. What do you think of this redesign?