Bell has updated their Bell Fibe TV iOS app today to add “over 1800 hours” of movies and TV shows on demand, while also adding some new features. Apple Watch users can now stop a show directly from their wrist, while the app now pairs easier with devices.
Other new features are listed below, such as better parental controls to hide adult titles and also the option to start over a recording and stop a show on your TV:
What’s New in Version 2.0.836
• We’ve added over 1800 hours of movies and shows On Demand.
• We’ve made it easier to pair a device.
• We’ve added the ability to start over a recording and stop a show playing on TV.
• We’ve improved parental controls, adult titles are now hidden.
• We’ve fixed bugs and improved performance.
• We’ve made it possible to stop a show from your Apple Watch.
Bell Fibe TV for iOS was updated in May, overhauled to add the ability to watch and control live TV, while also adding support for controls from Apple Watch.
Click here to download Bell Fibe TV for iOS in the App Store.