Costco has updated its iPhone app with a few new features, including the addition of various push notifications for new warehouse offers (and when they expire), shopping list items on sale plus alerts when you’re near a warehouse and you have items in your list.
What’s New in Version 2.2
We’ve been hard at work making the Costco app work harder and smarter for you.
– Save warehouse offers to your shopping list: now you can keep everything you need in one list.
– Discover great deals: if something in your shopping list is on sale, we’ll let you know!
– Never miss out: Now the Costco app can let you know when new warehouse offers have become available, and notify you when they’re about to expire.
– Shopping list reminders: If you like, the Costco app can remind you about the items in your shopping list the next time you’re near your favorite warehouse.
– Share: It’s now easier than ever to share your shopping list.
Users will see a new option within settings in the app to enable push alerts:
If you live in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba, you should follow this RFD forum member on Twitter as he posts what’s on sale in-store every week: @CostcoWest.
Click here to download Costco Canada for iPhone in the App Store.