Day One for iOS has been updated to bring 1Password support for logging into Day One accounts via the app’s settings. Once logged in, a user’s Day One account allows them to publish unique web entries and share them on social networks.
What’s New in Version 1.17.1
– Added support for using 1Password when logging into a Day One account.
– Fixed issue with “Last Photo Taken” option when adding a photo to an entry.
– Fixed issue where some international regions with 12-hour time wouldn’t use photo metadata when setting an entry’s date/time to photo’s date/time.
– Day One Sync performance improvements.
– Other minor improvements.
Here’s a screenshot of the 1Password integration within Day One for logging into your account:
Every time I see an app add support for 1Password, I feel giddy inside as it makes life so much easier for existing users of the password manager.
Click here to download Day One for iOS in the App Store.