Google has today released the much awaited update to its Google Drive iOS app that now allows users to edit their documents on the go. Users can now create new documents, edit existing documents and format text in addition to creating new folders, move files into folders and upload photos & videos, all from within the Google Drive app.
Additionally, the update brings the ability to view Google presentations on iOS devices with all new animation support, full screen mode and speaker notes. One feature however still missing is Google Drive iOS app’s real-time integration with online spreadsheets, a feature that pretty much defines Google Docs.
Here are the release notes for Google Drive version 1.1.0:
– Edit Google documents with formatting and collaboration
– Edits to your Google documents appear to collaborators in seconds
– Richer Google presentations with animations and speaker notes
– Create a new folder or Google document
– Upload photos and videos from your device or a photo directly from your camera
– Move an item to a folder in your Drive
– Delete and remove files from your Drive
– Drive is now available in over 30 languages
Download Google Drive For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad [Direct Link]