Instagram has just published a blog post revealing the top locations of images posted to the photo network from 2012. Can you guess where the top Instagrammed (that’s a verb now?) location was? It was Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, which had over 100,000 pictures taken there in 2012. Here’s the full list of 2012’s top locations:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) in Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
- Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
- Times Square in New York City
- AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
- Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
It appears people at those locations in Thailand love to Instagram everything.
Instagram recently reversed their Terms of Service after users revolted due to their intentions to sell photos. The change spurred a California class action lawsuit to be launched against the Facebook-owned photosharing network.
Did any of those locations surprise you? Where has your favourite Instagram spot been?