If you’re a Hollywood Suite TV subscriber with Source Cable, Eastlink, TELUS Optik TV, and Cogeco Cable Canada, you can now watch your subscription on the move with the network’s new mobile app. New movies are updated monthly, with a minimum of 25 added per month.
Hollwood Suite GO is geo-restricted to work only in Canada and allows you to extend your subscription to your iOS device. Options include turning on Wi-Fi only streaming if you have a limited data plan.
The app allows up to five devices at a time to be connected with one account and utilizes multi-bitrate video streaming to determine the best quality video to send to your iOS device.
Hollywood Suite GO is a free extension to your existing subscription to Hollywood Suite through your participating television service provider.
– Optimized for iOS 7
– Clean, immersive and curated experience
– Intuitive navigation through Features, Collections and Genres
– Easily add films to a Watchlist on your device, and allow push notifications to notify you when items on your Watchlist are about to expire
– Share your HSGO experience with friends and social networks with Facebook and Twitter integration and by email and Messages
– Be notified when new Collections and other special programming events are available
– Wi-Fi-only streaming option helps to keep cellular data usage down
Hollywood Suite Go is only available only in Canada.
Click here to download Hollywood Suite Go from the App Store. Let us know how the app works out for you!