Apple has updated iMovie for iOS with the ability to edit movies in 4K for the iPad Air 2 on iOS 9.1 and the upcoming iPad Pro. The release also includes various bug fixes listed below along with “performance and stability improvements”:
What’s New in Version 2.2.1
• Create and share movies at 4K resolution on iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.1*
• Fixes an issue that could prevent users from creating new trailers in some languages
• Resolves issues importing and removing projects from iCloud Drive
• Addresses interface issues that could appear in some right-to-left languages
• Addresses interface issues that could appear in iMovie extension for Photos
• Performance and stability improvements
* iMovie supports 4K on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro
Apple said the iPad Pro would debut in November, and this update could hint it’s coming earlier in the month than later.
Click here to download iMovie in the App Store.