If you’re house hunting, Royal LePage Canada has launched a new iPhone app to help make the process a bit easier, which features an interactive tool to allow you to draw and designate a specific area where you want your home search to take place.
Here are some of the exciting features to simplify your property search:
- Use the interactive Draw Tool to find homes by neighbourhood.
- Save your neighbourhood home search to receive notifications about home price changes, local open houses in your area and new home listings across Canada.
- View a map or list view of nearby properties for sale using advanced geo-location home search technology.
- Refine your search by price, location, property type, number of beds and bath and more.
- Save your home searches for quick and easy access to the properties for sale that are of interest to you.
- Find a Canadian real estate agent near you, and connect with them for immediate answers to your home buying questions.
The app was designed by Toronto agency Plastic Mobile, which tells us the app development process from design to finish took about 16-20 weeks. Melody Adhami, COO of Plastic Mobile says “The Draw-and-Search feature of Royal LePage’s new app is designed to provide the most intuitive user experience so that homebuyers don’t have to browse through all of the clutter to find what they need.”
Check out the video for an overview of the app:
Click here to download the Royal LePage Canada iPhone app, it’s free.