Today appears to be ‘update day’ in the App Store. YouTube has just announced an update for their iOS app. The changes include support for the iPhone 5, better optimized viewing on the iPad, AirPlay support and more.
Just in time for the holidays, now you can download or update the YouTube app with a look designed for the iPad and iPhone 5, enhanced AirPlay support, videos that start faster and play more smoothly, and improved accessibility with VoiceOver. Enjoy Tastemade on iPad in full screen glory, or hours of flipping through Ryan Higa videos on your iPhone 5 or iPod touch.
What’s New in Version 18.104.22.16836
* Optimized for iPad and iPhone 5
* Stream videos with AirPlay
* Tap logo to open your Guide of channels
* Add and remove videos from your playlists
* Clickable links in video descriptions
* Improved accessibility with VoiceOver
Click here to download YouTube for iOS–it’s free. The update is still propagating so use the link we just posted. Let us know what you think of this update.