According to the Wall Street Journal, an Apple-Samsung verdict has been reached by the 9-person jury in California court. The jury started their deliberations on Wednesday and had to answer over 600 questions on the verdict form.
- Jury finds Samsung infringement of Apple utility, design patents for some (though not all) products
- Jury finds willful infringement on 5 of 6 patents.
- Jury upholds Apple utility, design patents
- Jury upholds Apple trade dress ’983
- Jury finds Samsung “diluted” Apple’s registered iPhone, iPhone 3 and “Combination iPhone” trade dress on some products, not on others
- No Apple infringement of Samsung utility patents
- Damages owed by Samsung:
- $1,049,343,540 billion in TOTAL damages assessed to Samsung
- No damages against Apple from Samsung’s countersuit
Stay tuned as details are posted live…refresh this page for updates.