Effective June 17 2010, Rogers has extended their activation fee waiver promotion and are continuing to waive the $35 activation fee that customers are usually charged when starting up a new account.
Eligibility & Restrictions
The offer is applicable to new 3-year term activations on the following rate plans:
- Unlimited Plans (All â€œchoice of featureâ€ plans: Unlimited Network Calling, MY5, Double Your Minutes, Messages, Unlimited Social Networking)
- Family/Couples Plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Business Smart Team plans, primary and secondary lines (new activations only)
- Select Business plans (Canadian One Rate, North American One Rate)
- Business Data sharing plans for Smartphone & Rocket Stick Plans
- Voice & Data Plans (Couples & Family Voice & Data, iPhone Voice & Data, Business Voice & Data)
- Employee Purchase Plans (EPP)
- Student Plans
This offer is not available on:
- Corporate plans
- Business Pricing Renewal (BPR) price plans
A $35 bill credit for 100% of the activation fee will appear on the customer’s first invoice. Also remember, Rogers has lowered the price on all of their iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS units.