This week, Rogers Wireless has reintroduced their famous $30 6GB data plan, but only for Business Corporate customers. In other words, your account must have a MSD company code on it and the account type must be “Business Corporate” to qualify.
Details of Data Plans
- The data add-ons are standalone Non-poolable options
- Any data options must be added to a voice plan
- The add-ons are not eligible for Freedom of Data promotion (1 month free data)
- All data options are eligible for tethering
- Business MSD Coded accounts with account type Business Corporate
- Limited time offer available to new and existing customers activating on a 3-year term by March 31st, 2011.
- Existing customers must renew on a 3-year term.
- Data plan can be stacked with Small Business Heavy Up Program and Drive Fore 5 program which are based on quota allotment.
- Consumer Regular accounts and Business Regular accounts
- $45/ 6 GB Rogers Blackberry (BES) plan excludes corporate accounts.
These offers will be available until March 31, 2011.
If you’re a Business Corporate account with a company MSD code, this is a good time to take advantage of the $30 6GB data plan!