We recently reviewed DataMan, one of the latest apps to track your data usage, for those that don’t want to incur expensive overages from their mobile carriers.
Monitor your cellular and Wi-Fi data usage in real time
* Stop additional charges on your bill
* Geotag your data activities
* Be alerted of your consumption with customizable usage thresholds
* DataMan monitors your data usage in the background, keeping a log of your activities. What’s more, it geotags your data activities. So you can browse your daily data activities on a map. You can even zoom in on the map to see the time and usage amount for certain places.
To help manage your data consumption, you’ll receive alerts when you exceed your usage thresholds. There are 4 levels of alert thresholds that you can customize to your needs to prevent additional charges to your bill.
If you’re on a 500MB data plan from Rogers, or tether a lot and want to track your 6GB data plan, DataMan can definitely help you track your data. Today we have a contest to giveaway SIX promo codes!
Here’s how to enter:
1. “Like” this post by clicking the Facebook link above.
2. Comment how DataMan would help you.
3. Retweet this contest to your friends!
4. Contest ends in 24 hours. Winners will be announced in the comments.
One entry per person please. Good luck! 🙂