If your car doesn’t have an AUX input or USB support for hooking up your iPhone or a USB thumb drive, this FM transmitter can take things up a notch.
Here’s how it works:
- Plug in and tune the Car Stereo FM Transmitter to a station, then tune your radio to the same station.
- Take the AUX cord and hook up your device (such as your iPhone) or plug in your USB drive.
- Transmit the music from your device directly to your car radio and enjoy your static free tunes.
The top features:
- Play music on your car radio through any smartphone, tablet, or flash drive
- High speed static free connection
- Glow in the dark LED display
In the box you’ll get:
- TOCCs Car Music Player w/ built in FM transmitter
- Wireless remote
- Aux cable (to connect any smart phone or tablet)
- Note: Device does not have internal memory. A flash drive, smartphone, or tablet is required to play music.
Never have a dull car ride ever again as you’ll have your favourite tunes with you at all times.
Click here to jump on the Car Stereo FM Transmitter bundle while it’s still available.