This 8-course bundle teaches you how to code games using Apple’s Swift programming code and SpriteKit, showing you step-by-step what to do. There are well over 200 lectures and 40 hours of content here, so you’re getting lots value.
Here’s what’s included:
- Story Tellers iOS Starter Kit 2 – Go Code-Less: Build a Game That Lets Your Players Customize Their Stories
- Fantastic Worlds iOS Starter Kit Setup Guide – Create Richly Detailed Worlds without Coding a Single Line
- iOS Control Systems with Swift & SpriteKit – Control Your Characters’ Every Move—Touches, Virtual Control Pad, Accelerometer & More
- Endless Worlds with Swift & SpriteKit – Challenge Players to Beat Level After Level
- Missile Commando with Swift & SpriteKit – Remake This Classic Arcade Game with Upgraded Technology
- iOS Maze Games with Swift, Sprite Kit and Designed in Tiled – Create a Pac-Man-Style Maze Game
- How to Draw All Your Own Game Art – Illustrate Any Aspect of Your Game—Logos, Backgrounds & More
- Property List Driven Apps – Embed Video Content, Dynamically Display Web Pages & More!
Don’t waste time struggling and trying to learn how to make your own iOS 9 game yourself. Let these detailed and structured courses teach you each and every single step of the way. It’s definitely worth it to invest in yourself to see if you have what it takes to make your own hit game!
Click here to jump on the Epic iOS 9 Game Coding Bundle while it’s still available.