Have you always wanted to save videos off the web for offline viewing, such as YouTube videos for your kids to watch on iPads in the car and such? Well you can do just that, with MovieSherlock Pro, on sale in in our Deals Store for 62% off at $15 USD.
Videos downloaded will maintain their quality, so those HD videos will remain in HD! It’s a great way to save those DIY videos from YouTube for offline viewing, or those cooking tutorials or clips to watch at the cottage.
- Converts videos to MP4 & MP3
- Includes subtitles for videos from YouTube & DailyMotionDownloads 15x faster than real time
- Integrates iTunes so you can copy video & music to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
- Downloads multiple files simultaneously
- Supports videos from thousands of websites, including YouTube, Vimeo & DailyMotion
- Retains native video format
- Keeps original file names from source web pages
- Maintains 1080P/780P quality
Click here to jump on MovieSherlock Pro while it’s still on sale.