If you want to keep your Mac’s performance in tip top shape, consider the software xScan, which is currently on sale for 66% off at just $10 (you save $20), via our partners at Stack Social. The software works in real time to monitor the health of your Mac in a simple manner to keep it working at optimum levels, plus the software has a very simple interface:
Here are the top features of xScan:
- Detects all hardware and hard drive failures.
- Customizable alert management including optional email alerts.
- Monitor the behaviour and temperature of processors.
- Monitor the size of your disks space, even for hidden partitions.
- Monitor used memory and processor levels.
- Monitor bandwidth (IN and OUT).
- Detect the communication of Apps with remote servers.
- Additional technical information for airport/wifi networks.
- Viewable analytics via innovative chart.
- View recent crash reports from Apps w/ ability to remove the program completely.
- Export a report to PDF format.
The best part about this deal is it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. xScan requires OS X 10.6 or later and is available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
Click here to jump on xScan for just $10 while it’s still on sale (ends in 2 days).
Stack Social has partnered with iPhoneinCanada.ca to offer deals on Mac software, gadgets and more. Promotion of these deals allow readers to save while supporting this site.