One of my favourite changes when iOS 5 came along was Notification Center. But with most Apple implementations, it’s fairly locked down. Enter the Jailbreak community.
Some developers have added many more functions to Notification Center, making it more useful and powerful.
So in this video I go over my Top 5 Notification Center Jailbreak tweaks that I’m using right now.
The tweaks mentioned in this video include:
- BlurriedNCBackgroud (Free) – allows you to blur out the background, or add colour to Notification Center.
- WeeFlashlight (Free) – adds flashlight function to Notification Center. You need an iOS deice with a flash.
- MusicCenter ($1.49) – control your music from within Notification Center as well as tweet out what you’re listening to.
- SlideCenter (Free) – adds a slide show of your pictures from your photo album.
- Calendar (Free) – adds a calendar to your Notification Center.
As I mentioned in the video, my number one pick is SBSettings, but since I mentioned it in my last Jailbreak video, I didn’t include it in this one.
There a lot more Notification Center Jailbreak tweaks available. Which do you use?