Sn0wbreeze 2.6 for Windows has been released by iH8sn0w. The update enables users to jailbreak and unlock their iPhone on iOS 4.3.2.
This jailbreak tool is the Windows equivalent of PwnageTool (Mac only). Users should use sn0wbreeze if they want to update to iOS 4.3.2 safely but keep their existing baseband and retain their unlock (or wait for a future unlock for a newer baseband).
Sn0wbreeze 2.6 release notes:
* Supports 4.3.2 (Except iPad 2).
* Updated to support i0n1c’s 4.3.2 untether.
* Multitasking Gestures enabled as usual.
IF YOU GET ERROR 3194+
* Close down any TinyUmbrella’s.
* Remove Cydia’s SHSH caching server from your hosts
4.3.2 ultrasn0w fix+
* Add the Cydia repo (http://djayb6.com)
* Install fix.
Sn0wbreeze 2.6 supports an untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 and supports the following devices:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod touch 4G
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPad 1