Apple is starting off Monday with a slate of releases, as we now have macOS Sierra 10.12.3 available for download. Here’s what’s new according to Apple’s change log:
- Improves automatic graphics switching on MacBook Pro (15-inch, October 2016).
- Resolves graphics issues while encoding Adobe Premiere Pro projects on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13- and 15-inch, October 2016).
- Fixes an issue that prevented the searching of scanned PDF documents in Preview.
- Resolves a compatibility issue with PDF documents that are exported with encryption enabled.
- Fixes an issue that prevented some third-party applications from correctly importing images from digital cameras.
Enterprise content: Resolves an issue were network or cached user accounts (such as Active Directory accounts) using the maxFailedLoginAttempts password policy were becoming disabled.
The download file size for macOS Sierra 10.12.3 is 1.28GB. Click here for the standalone download (10.12.3 combo update standalone link here), or visit the Updates tab in the Mac App Store. Let’s see how this update impacts the battery life on our 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
Earlier this morning, Apple released iOS 10.2.1, tvOS 10.1.1 and watchOS 3.1.3.