Last week, Amazon announced Prime Day would be launching worldwide on July 12, including Canada. This one-day sales event returns for the second year in a row, an exclusive event only for Prime members.
Amazon emailed iPhone in Canada a preview of what to expect in their “Summer Entertainment” section, seen below (more previews are coming in the upcoming days):
- Up to 60% off select Hasbro toys and games
- Save up to 33% on select LG 1080p Smart LED TVs
- Save 27% on the Celluon PicoPro Ultra-Portable Laser HD Projector
- Amazon Exclusive: The Ultimate James Bond Collection + Spectre, $94.9
- Save over 50% on the CyberPower Sinewave UPS Power System
- Save 39% on the Philips Wake-Up Coloured Sunrise Simulation Light
Off the bat, nothing really catches our eye, but we’ll wait until July 12 to cast judgment on the event. Last year’s sale was lukewarm at best, with top sellers in Canada being diapers, headphones, and slow cookers.