Apple has just seeded iOS 5.0.1 beta to developers. The improvements and fixes include the following:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements
- iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations
The iPhone 4S has been plagued by faster than normal battery drain, in which many have linked to Location services used by the Reminders app, Find my Friends, and more. As tips come in we’ll keep you updated. The iPhone 4S download comes in at 811MB.