Gameloft’s Asphalt 8: Airborne, that debuted a couple of months back for $0.99, is now available as a free download in the App Store. Featuring over 47 high performance cars from top licensed manufacturers, the game is now better than ever with full support for upcoming MFi game controllers from popular brands such as Logitech and MOGA.
In addition to gamepad support, the recent update also introduces additional cars, races, and multiplayer tracks. Users get to race with Clio R.S. at 7 new reverse tracks, including Nevada, Iceland and Tokyo. New boosters include Tuning Kit, Nitro and Double Credits boost. The update also brings the ability to rearrange game’s touch controls any way users want on their display screen.
Here’s what’s new in Asphalt 8: Airborne version 1.1.0:
***ASPHALT 8 GOES FREE TO PLAY!***
Thought that was all we had? We’re just getting revved up! Check out all this new content:
• Clio R.S. — Take a spin in this stylish new car!
• New cars will appear at any moment! So have fun and check often!
NEW LIMITED-TIME CUPS
• Rack up trophies to earn bigger prizes
• Win credits, upgrades & exclusive cars!
MULTIPLAYER WORLD SERIES
• 7 new reverse tracks, including Nevada, Iceland, Tokyo, and more!
• See how your opponents’ ratings change after each race
• Faster matchmaking
• Get ahead of the pack with the Tuning Kit, Nitro, or Double Credits boost
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
• Apple gamepad support
So what are you waiting for? Grab the free universal download if you haven’t already at the following App Store link: