BloodMasque, an Action RPG game by Square Enix, was recently updated to version 1.2 which includes many new features like a “New Welcome Back Campaign.” In honour of reaching 500,000 download Square Enix decided to make BloodMasque free until December 16.
BloodMasque will run on the iPhone 4S and later, iPod Touch 5th generation and later, and iPad 2 and later. Square Enix warns that because the game is so graphically intensive that the download requires 1.2GB of free space on your device. Below are a couple of screenshots which show the quality of the game.
Here is a full list of what is new in version 1.2:
– New Welcome Back Campaign feature implemented.
– New feature allowing players to augment gear implemented.
– New invitation bonus system implemented.
– New login bonus system implemented.
– Selection of items available at the in-game shop adjusted.
– Application icon replaced.
Download BloodMasque from the App Store for free.