The Bank of Montreal has launched a new app to help you easily manage both your banking and self-directed investing needs.
BMO Banking and InvestorLine combines banking and investing into one easy-to-use iPad app. The app allows you to pay up to 5 bills immediately or set up future-dated bill payments, add or edit existing payees and review a history of payments.
On the investment side, the app provides the ability to get real time quotes, recent searches, update watchlists and track your stocks with alerts. Users can pin point suitable equities with Quick Picks and try time saving and accurate Equity and ETF screeners.
Here is a full list of in-app features:
– Pay multiple bills at one time and set up future-dated bill payments
– Transfer funds between accounts, make cross-currency transfers, and send an Interac e-transfer®
– View account balances and transaction history
– Access your eStatements and view cheque images
– Set up a travel notification for your BMO MasterCard®*card
– Book in-branch appointments in real time
– View your self-directed investing account information
– Access real-time quotes and interactive charts
– Trade equities, ETFs, options, mutual funds and GICs
BMO Banking and InvestorLine for iPad is available as a free download from the App Store. The app requires any iPad capable of running iOS 7 or later.