Nomad has just released a brand new Wireless USB Hub, that features a sophisticated design and can charge up to 5 devices at one time. Designed to blend into your home’s decor, the hub hosts a multi-port USB charging hub underneath and is fully compatible with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
The Hub has three USB A ports, one of which is a high-output 2.4A for charging tablets, as well as a single high-speed 3A USB C port that can be used to charge a Nintendo Switch, and supports a maximum output of 7.5W. The Hub however does not come with any USB charging cables.
Below are the key specs of Nomad’s Wireless Hub:
- Charges 5 devices simultaneously
- Max output of 30W
- Qi-enabled wireless charging top has max output 7.5W
- USB C Port: High speed 3A output
- USB A Ports: One high-output 2.4A and two standard 1A USB ports (designed for Apple Watch, AirPods, or wireless mice)
- LED charge status indicators
- 1.2m cable from wall power source
The Hub is now available to order online for US $80.