TD Canada customers, a new iPhone app is coming your way according to the bank. A splash page on the existing TD app is showing off a new app coming soon that will offer the following new features:
- Check account balances at a glance without having to log in every time if you opt in to use the new Quick Access feature.
- Have your most-used banking functions at your fingertips with Quick Links
- Multitask more efficiently – you’re no longer automatically logged out. Automatic logout now occurs 10 minutes after you leave the TD app.
- Pay your TD Credit Card Account in a few simple steps
- Use handy pre-populated payment amounts including Minimum Payment, Statement Balance and Current Balance
- Use pre-filled amounts to save you time when transferring money between your accounts
- Add Interac® e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list
- Add many eligible Canadian bill payee companies straight from the TD app
- View and cancel upcoming Canadian bill payments with ease
- Complete your mobile banking experience by logging out securely from any page
- Strengthened security measures
While the images shown are low resolution, you can get a glimpse below of what’s coming for iPhone users:
The design seems to take UI elements from the existing TD Insurance iOS app, seen below:
The existing TD Canada iPhone app does not support the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus screen size, it’s not exactly pretty to look at. User reviews in iTunes have been critical of the existing app, so a new revamped app will be welcome by their customers. However, TD photo chequing deposits did debut last fall, something RBC mobile customers still don’t have.
TD Bank, the company’s U.S. subsidiary launched Apple Pay support back in December. For Canada’s rumoured Apple Pay launch, many TD customers are hoping the Canadian bank will bring support for the mobile payment, said to launch possibly this month.