Telus is offering a new bundle and save promotion which allows customers to save $100 on any new smartphone when you bundle your TV and Internet.
The offer also includes the ability to save an additional $5 per month on each service when you link your mobile and home accounts. Telus customers can now save $100 on all Apple iPhone 6 contracts. Thanks to Dan Bratt for pointing out the deal on Twitter.
If you sign a two-year contract with Telus and bundle your TV and Internet, the costs for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are as follows:
– Apple iPhone 6 16GB: $165 (Regularly $265)
– Apple iPhone 6 64GB: $275 (Regularly $375)
– Apple iPhone 6 128GB: $385 (Regularly $485)
– Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB: $275 (Regularly $375)
– Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: $385 (Regularly $485)
– Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GB: $495 (Regularly $595)
Will you be jumping on this new promotion from Telus? Let us know in the comments below.