Added perks of the Black program—available to new and existing clients—include a 0.4% management fee (versus 0.5% for the standard Basic service), a Priority Pass to 1000+ airline lounges worldwide for the cardholder plus a guest, personalized financial planning, tax-loss harvesting, and tax-efficient accounts.
“At Wealthsimple, we’re constantly evolving to meet the needs of our clients, and as their savings grow we’re growing with them,” said Michael Katchen, founder and CEO of Wealthsimple, in an emailed statement to iPhone in Canada. “Our mission is to provide the best service and financial advice to all investors, no matter how far along they are toward reaching their financial goals.”
- 0.5% management fee
- A personalized portfolio
- On-demand financial advice from experienced portfolio managers
- Automatic portfolio rebalancing and dividend reinvestment
- The first $5,000 managed for free
- All Basic features, plus:
- 0.4% management fee
- Priority Pass access to 1,000+ airline lounges globally for cardholder + one guest
- Goal-based financial planning with an experienced portfolio manager
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Tax efficient funds
Bonus: click here to sign up for Wealthsimple—and get an additional $10,000 managed for free for iPhoneinCanada.ca readers. You can then manage everything from the company’s iPhone app.
Disclosure: Wealthsimple is one of our affiliate partners, which allows you to support iPhoneinCanada.ca.