Air Canada introduced its Rouge In-Flight Entertainment System last summer, which allows you to stream shows right to your iOS device. Today, the app has been updated to bring better support and performance for iOS 7 devices.
Also new is the automatic adding of flights to the app after you check-in, making it easier to keep track of your travels. Full change log of this update below:
What’s New in Version 3.18
ROUGE IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT UPDATE
– Updated the Air Canada rouge In-flight Entertainment System to provide improved support and performance for iOS 7 devices.
KEEP TRACK OF YOUR FLIGHT AFTER CHECK-IN
– Flights are automatically added to your ‘Flights’ after you check-in for them, making it easier to keep track of your upcoming travels.
MISCELLANEOUS ENHANCEMENTS AND FIXED
– Improved feedback form makes it easier to assist with your app-related issues. Access the feedback form from the ‘More’ section and let us know how we can help.
– Fixed an issue where the iPad keyboard would hide the Frequent Traveller field.
– Better handling of meal codes in flight status details to provide you the most accurate information possible.
– A bit of code cleanup to keep the app running smoothly.
Click here to download Air Canada for iOS—it’s free. Have you tried the Rouge Entertainment system? How has it worked out for you?