Asana is a powerful and free task manager for teams to communicate easily, and today the company released a major update to its iOS app to add a new redesign, add new features and also bring support for the iPad.
What’s New in Version 3.0
Asana 3.0 is all new, and completely redesigned for mobile teamwork on your iPhone.
– Entirely native app, fully customized for iOS 7
– Now compatible with iPad
– Improved performance for faster access to your team’s work and conversations
– Simplified navigation
– Homescreen displays summary of tasks and team updates
– Quick Add button to add tasks from anywhere in the app
– Seamless integration with iPhone and iPad camera
– Swipe right gesture to complete tasks
– Support for commenting, subtasks, and updating assignees and followers
– Drag and drop to reorder tasks
I just quickly checked out the redesign—it’s pretty slick and much nicer than before.
Click here to download Asana for iOS from the App Store—it’s free.