Camera+, our go-to app for editing photos on iOS, has just released version 5.1 which comes with the following new features:
- The Lab – you can now tap & hold an adjustment to reset it.
- New setting added so that you can choose whichever section you’d like to begin in when you edit your photos.
- Filters – new BOOST feature. You can now bump the intensity up to 200%.
- Capture widescreen photos with the new 16×9 shooting mode (as seen in our screenshot below)
- API issue with apps like Day One fixed
- Bug fixes
For those that like to go crazy with filters, the new BOOST feature should surely intensify your photos. Today’s update did not make it to the Camera+ iPad app though, which is $4.99, but we assume it is coming.
Click here to download Camera+ for $1.99 in the App Store.