If you love fishing, then Canadian Tire wants you to use their new iPhone app called Catch, which launched recently in the App Store. The app is geared as a social community for anglers to share their catches and also best areas to fish, and more.
See the latest catches from across Canada
– Be part of a community of Canadian anglers logging and sharing their catches
– View fish species, length, and weight
– See what gear people are using by viewing the bait, lure type, and lure colour
– Find catches and add them to your list of favourites
– Filter to view all catches across Canada, your favourites, or catches you’ve uploaded
– Comment on catches uploaded by fellow anglers and ask about lakes, lures, spots, or anything useful to help plan your next trip
The app integrates Google Maps to allow you to share and view the top fishing spots nationwide and the top catches by location. Users can login to the app with their existing Canadian Tire account.
Earlier this summer, Canadian Tire for iPhone was updated with support for Passbook, to allow customers to scan their Canadian Tire ‘Money’ card digitally.
Click here to download Catch for iPhone in the App Store—it’s free.