The Canadian Yellow Pages app has been updated to support the iPhone 5’s larger screen, and also gains a plethora of new features and improvements:
– Support for iPhone 5
– Updated design of homepage to be more clear on search types (business, person or reverse phone number look up)
– Perform reverse number look ups in either tabs (business or person)
– Chosen city displayed under the “What” field
– More emphasis on location that is chosen
– Updated design of location setting page
– Current location is automatically detected but it can easily be changed from the location setting page to search in preferred city
– When location settings are off, the “Where” page is displayed first to easily select your desired city from the start
– Updated the location setting page with the top 10 cities and top 100 cities
– To always keep a specific city select the “Pebble” and go into “Settings”
– Added coachmarks for better understanding of new features
– Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Business listings within Apple Maps searches vary depending on your location, which makes Canadian Yellow Pages the perfect companion to use alongside the latter. Tapping on ‘directions’ within any search result brings up Apple Maps for instant turn by turn directions. If you are having issues with listing searches in your area, this is one app to consider. Also, the app pulls data from its sister app ShopWise to list relevant deals and promotions based on your location.
Click here to download Canadian Yellow Pages, it’s free.