FreshBooks, the leading cloud accounting service for small business owners based in Toronto, Canada, has today released a new iPhone app designed specifically to cater the needs of small businesses owners, assisting them in running their business on-the-go (via Ottawa Citizen).
The new FreshBooks iPhone app works anywhere and focuses on features like expense management, P&L reporting and online payment integration. Whether you’re tracking time from the coffee shop or sending an invoice right from the client’s office, the app makes it easy to have an at-a-glance view of your business.
“The FreshBooks iPhone app was created so that small business owners could have even more flexibility with their FreshBooks account and access it from wherever their work takes them,” said Mike McDerment, FreshBooks co-founder and CEO. “We know that people go into business to pursue their passion and serve their customers, not to learn accounting. That’s the difference with FreshBooks cloud accounting: it’s simple, accessible everywhere, and saves small businesses time on their billing”.
FreshBooks for iPhone requires a FreshBooks account. Download the app and create a free account or log in with your existing FreshBooks account details.
Below are the key features offered by FreshBooks Cloud Accounting iOS app:
EASY TO USE
– Straightforward and intuitive design built for business owners, not accounting specialists
– Supported by amazing customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner is available by phone or email whenever you have questions. Really, we pick up!
IN THE CLOUD
– Your FreshBooks account is accessible everywhere, on all your devices to let you work where you want, when you want
– Collaborating with others is easy with cloud-friendly features like team timesheets
– Your data is always backed up and secure across multiple data centers and behind a firewall with 256-bit encryption.
ACCOUNTING THAT SAVES YOU TIME
– Track your money coming in and keep close tabs on money going out with expense reports and account statements plus get 20 streamlined reports that keep everything tidy and organized for tax time
– Accept online payments via PayPal, credit card, echecks, PayPal and 11 other gateways
– Integrate your account with 70+ of our cloud partners (including Basecamp, Google Apps, Shopify, Zendesk , Constant Contact and more!)