Google Finally Brings ‘Keep’ Note-taking App to iOS
Google’s version of Evernote, called Keep, is now available for iPhone and iPad users. The app originally launched for the web and Android over two years ago, and now it’s available for iOS.
Here are the main features of Google Keep:
- Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
- Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
- Organize your notes with labels and colors.
- Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
- Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
If you need yet another iOS app from Google, Keep looks like an interesting app to have for taking notes, jotting down memos and having them synced across all your devices.
Click here to download Google Keep for iOS in the App Store. Let us know how you like it!