‘Launch Center Pro’ Developer Releases Free Shortcut App ‘Contact Center’
From the makers of Launch Center Pro, available today for free is Contact Center, a free iOS app to allow users to stay in touch with frequent contacts via simple shortcuts. The app has the same layout as Launch Center Pro ($4.99) and looks to help drive users towards the more powerful paid app if they want more features and capabilities. There’s also a $2.99 in-app purchase to remove ads.
Staying in touch with the people you care about should be quick and easy. With Contact Center, simple shortcuts let you:
• Send a group message or email
• Search and share animated GIFs
• Quickly message or email a photo
• Use FaceTime or FaceTime Audio
• Automatically paste your clipboard into an email or message
• Save time with canned messages
• Jump right to a contact in WhatsApp
• Search and call any contact
• Dial a number using the keypad
• Display contact details
If you’ve always wanted to try out Launch Center Pro and what it can do, Contact Center should give you a taste of the shortcuts you can create to make life much easier for repetitive tasks in dealing with frequent contacts. It’s very simple to use and setup and it’s free.