This latest 3.0 update now includes an Apple Watch app with full complication support, support for Siri Shortcuts, an iMessage app, automatic dark mode and more.
Below is a list of some of the new features:
- Apple Watch app (including full complication support)
- Custom time alert presets
- Keyboard shortcuts for iPad
- Siri and Siri Shortcuts support
- iMessage app
- 3D Touch preview in app on reminder cells
- Automatic Dark Mode
- Improved app theming
- More powerful notifications, showing list, notes, alarms, maps, and useful actions
- Ability to configure which browser to open URLs in
- Handoff support (start creating a reminder on your iPhone, and transfer it to your iPad)
- Option for displaying reminders in a vertical list instead of a grid
- Default alerts for Lists
- Tappable links in notes (phone numbers, locations, dates, URLs, etc)
- View completed reminders
- More notification sounds
- More reminders in Today Widget
- For You shows the day of the week
- For You shows colored dot indicating the List it belongs to
- Dynamic Type support (can increase and decrease the text throughout the app in the iOS Settings App)
- View account that each List belongs to
- Polish, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Chinese (Traditional), Persian Localization
- Fixed a bunch of crashes and bugs
For the first person reading this post–try out Memento with the following promo code (more coming): E7NX94XHRWK9.
If you’re looking for a beautiful and elegant alternative to Apple’s own Reminders app, Memento is worth considering for $3.99 CAD in the App Store.
Update: Here are promo codes to use–if you nabbed one, let us know in the comments which one you used.