Pebble Time iPhone App Download Hits the App Store
Earlier this week Pebble publicly called for help from supporters to put pressure on Apple to release their Pebble Time iPhone app, after the app’s status remained in lingo. Looks like that plea paid off, as days later Pebble announced their app was approved and set to go live in the App Store.
Pebble Time for iPhone was approved yesterday and started propagating to App Store around the world early this morning. Now, for those set to receive their Pebble Time smartwatches, they’ll be able to use the new app. All backers are set to receive a tracking number by June 21.
- Brand-new app for setting up and managing your Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
- Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
- Browse, get, and share Pebble Time apps and watch faces on the Pebble appstore, right from the app.
- Load watchapps onto your Pebble and organize them from My Pebble.
- Find watch faces and apps optimized for Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
- Discover new and popular watchapps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
- Manage over-the-air software updates for Pebble Time as new features and improvements happen.
- Contact Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find community links, and share suggestions with Team Pebble directly.
- Supports all new watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND current Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
We have a Pebble Time on the way and will be providing a run down of how the watch works with iPhone and how it compares to Apple Watch. Stay tuned!
Click here to download Pebble Time for iPhone in the App Store.