Pocket 4.3 for iOS Adds Facebook Sharing, Delete While Reading
Pocket has announced an update to its iOS app to bring Facebook sharing using your account integration within iOS 6, along with the ability to delete articles while reading, plus more.
With Pocket 4.3 for iOS, you can share to Facebook more easily using iOS 6?s native integration for iPhone and iPad. We’ve also added an increased font size for reading in the Article View, and a shortcut to delete items after you’re finished with an article or video.
There is also an option to share to Sina Weibo using your account within iOS 6, the tutorial is now available anytime from the Help menu, plus numerous bug fixes and improvements
• Sharing certain articles to Evernote no longer displays an error
• Evernote International users in China can now log in
• Saving to Evernote while offline no longer causes a crash
• Tweet Attribution will now appear while using Pocket offline
• Gap no longer appears below the last item in the list
• Other bug fixes, design refinements, and improvements
Click here to download Pocket. It’s an essential app for saving any article for reading later, and it’s free.