RBC has launched a dedicated RBC Rewards app for iOS users, allowing them to track their points balance, along with redeeming points directly on their mobile device. The RBC Rewards catalogue has long had Apple products available, so this means you can purchase products with points, right on your iPhone.
- Search and book flights, hotels and car rentals, using a combination of points and cash
- Shop Apple and Best Buy products with points and cash
- Use points for RBC Rewards merchandise and gift cards
- Favourite items within the various catalogues and recent travel searches
- Get relevant offers and product recommendations based on interests
- Access RBC Mobile app and RBC Wallet app without having to sign in again
- iOS users can use the Touch ID feature to sign in
The app also supports single sign-in for other RBC apps, such as RBC Mobile and RBC Wallet. The new app also features Touch ID to sign in.
“The RBC Rewards app will allow clients to experience and interact with RBC Rewards in a whole new way,” said Athena Varmazis, Vice President, Global Loyalty Program and Rewards, RBC. “With the RBC Rewards app, our clients will now have the functionality of the online Rewards platform, from tracking existing and pending points activity to browsing and redeeming for travel, merchandise and more while they’re on the go.”
Click here to download RBC Rewards for iOS in the App Store.