Readdle unleashed its highly anticipated Scanner Pro 6 to the masses yesterday. This update, as noted before is free for its existing 7 million users. For new users, it’s currently on sale for its launch at 50% off at $2.99 USD.
* BEAUTIFUL NEW DESIGN – We have redesigned every major screen in the app to make everything fast and easy.
* RE-EDITABLE SCANS – Adjust your scans long after they had been made. Change from B/W to color and even modify document borders.
* SCAN RADAR – Scan Radar automatically finds photos of documents and receipts in your Photo Library. Now you can use your favourite camera app to scan something and then quickly find it in Scanner Pro.
* AUTOMATIC SCANNING – Just hold your camera over the content to automatically scan it.
* FAVORITES – Scanner Pro 6 lets you easily add favorite file destinations with a single tap. Quickly upload your scans to any folders in Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, iCloud and OneDrive.
* OneDrive and OneNote SUPPORT – Upload your scanned documents, receipts and whiteboards to OneDrive and OneNote.
Scanner Pro is our go-to app for scanning documents on the go and this new update is much better than before. The automatic scanning worked the first time we tried it out and the Scan Radar did find receipts in our Photo Library, but some other randoms were accidentally included.
The new feature to add favourite file destinations is a massive time saver and for OneDrive and OneNote users, you now have support in Scanner Pro 6.
Nonetheless, Scanner Pro 6 is a must-have app for anyone who requires document scanning. Highly recommended for its full feature set and frequent updates from Readdle.
Click here to download Scanner Pro 6 in the App Store.