Slow Shutter! is normally $1.99 in the App Store, but right now you can get it for free via the Apple Store iOS app.
This app allows you to control your Camera’s shutter speed, to enable you to take long exposure images easily right on your iPhone (instead of your DSLR).
– AUTO – Perfect for waterfalls, ghost photos and other moving objects.
– LIGHT TRAIL – Capture hypnotizing photos of night traffic, fireworks, carousels and other moving lights.
– NIGHT – Capture bright, noise-free photos in low-light conditions!
– Real time preview.
– Full photo resolution support in Auto and Night modes. Maximum framerate is used in Light Trail – this can be modified in iOS Settings.
– Adjust exposure in Light Trail and Night modes.
– Adjust Freeze in Auto mode.
– Tap “Shoot” button again to stop capture.
– To improve sharpness use a tripod.
Slow Shutter! will let you take cool pictures such as the one below (using a tripod helps immensely with long exposures):
How to get Slow Shutter for free? Easy. I’ll hold your hand for each step below (because there’s always one person who will say “IT’S NOT FREE IN THE APP STORE!”)
1. Download the Apple Store iOS app and launch it. Scroll down until you see the banner for ‘Download Slow Shutter! for free’ and tap it:
2. Next, tap ‘Download now for free’, which will then give you a PROMO CODE, to then redeem in the App Store. Done. Free!
The Apple Store app usually refreshes its free apps every month or so. Let us know if you like Slow Shutter!