Starbucks App Pick of the Week: SoundHound ($6.99 Value) [Update]
The Starbucks App Pick of the Week is SoundHound, regularly priced as a $6.99 download in the App Store. SoundHound is like Shazam, as it enables users to quickly determine what song they are listening to, but the app takes it a bit further. It also displays song lyrics and includes singing and humming recognition. This full version of the app does not include banner ads, so if you love music you’re going to want to get this:
SoundHound is instant music search and discovery:
– The world’s FASTEST music recognition: name tunes playing from a speaker in as little as four seconds
– The world’s only viable singing and humming recognition
– LiveLyrics: see Lyrics in time with the music for over 1 Million tracks
– SoundHound Player: play your iTunes tracks with LiveLyrics and instantly link to artist info
– An included iPad app with beautiful, full-size lyrics and YouTube pages
– The ultimate SoundHound experience: premium features including exclusive Recommended Songs, and no banner ads!
Above are 8 promo codes you can redeem (if you’re fast enough). Thanks @MatthewSantoro!
Update: @MatthewSantoro has provided us with 10 more promo codes–enjoy!
Update 2: @MatthewSantoro has sent us 10 more promo codes–enjoy!