TD Canada Trust has updated their iOS app Family Allowance, which was released back in April to show families and kids how to save money and encourage savings behaviour.
The app received an update today to bring a redesigned Family Hub, while the main splash screen now shows unfinished actions, while the app also adds more suggestions on how kids can save towards goals, plus more manual approvals for allowances (parents can now approve allowances before payments are made).
What’s New in Version 1.1
• Updated Family Hub design
– Main screen now highlights open actions to be completed
– New suggestions help children save for goals
• New manual approvals for allowances
– Parents can now choose to approve allowances manually before payment
• Minor enhancements and bug fixes
TD Family Allowance comes from TD Labs, the financial institution’s “innovation team”, which launches experimental apps to customers to test, to help guide future ideas and solutions.
Click here to download TD Family Allowance in the App Store.