Tweetbot has been updated to version 2.4 that includes numerous changes such as a new search view, Read It Later support, and keyword mute filters. The change that I like is the improved search box that allows you to quickly change trends. The entire list of changes are below, and also includes improvements to the standalone iPad version of Tweetbot as well:
What’s New in Version 2.4
– Updated Search view
– Nearby tweets added with ability to change location
– Location-based keyword searches
– Improved search box for efficiency.
– Trends and People categories moved to browse section
– Added Top Tweets in browse section
– Can now change trends location from the search view
– Double-tap search tab to open search with keyboard
– Keyword mute filters (with regex option and ability to mute mentions as well)
– Offline Favorite and Read Later support (for you subway passengers)
– Basic smart quote support when composing (ex: quotes become smart quotes, … becomes an ellipsis, and — becomes an em dash)
– When viewing an image full screen on the iPad you can hold down on it for options
– List views now show one line of a list or profile description on the iPad
– Top tweets show up in search results (marked by silver star violator)
– Dismiss web and map views on the iPad with a 2-finger swipe down gesture.
– Can now swipe to the right on profile views to go back one level
– Improved find location speed and accuracy
– Sending to pinboard now marks items as unread
– Muting a client automatically mutes mentions from that client as well
– Fixed iPad bug where you couldn’t take profile photos with the camera
– Fixed missing tweet sound when publishing a tweet.
– Various other bug fixes
Tweetbot is $2.99 in the App Store, and remains one of the most popular iOS twitter clients.