The Winnipeg Free Press has launched a new iOS app called News Break, which features breaking news with an ad-free experience. The publication says the will will help users to “discover a new way to read Manitoba’s best news!”
The free app has no menus, ads or sections, therefore bringing news stories front and centre. Users of the app can also get notified of news in the morning, afternoon or evening.
– Read Breaking News for a curated selection of top news, or browse News Break to lean back with relaxing features.
– Clean, simple design gives you fast access
– Get straight to the scoop with News Break’s ad-free, uninterrupted reading experience
– Learn everything you need to know today with expertly curated story selections
– Select when you would like to have your news delivered – up to three times per day
– Save articles to read at your leisure in your offline My News list
– Beautiful integrated presentation of photo galleries and videos
– Tap or swipe to navigate between stories
– Optimized for iOS 10
If you’re looking for local news in Manitoba, this looks like the one to check out.
Click here to download News Break by the Winnipeg Free Press in the App Store.