According to this Form 4 filing with the SEC, Apple SVP Eddy Cue sold 15,000 shares of stock on November 30th, at prices ranging from $583.86 to $584.22, for a total worth of $8.76 million dollars.
Other notable movements of AAPL stock by Apple executives include:
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: Sold $11.1 million in March
- Former Apple SVP Scott Forstall: Sold $38.7 million in May
- Apple SVP Bob Mansfield: Sold $20 million in November
- Apple SVP Dan Riccio: Sold $10.7 million in November
- Apple SVP and General Counsel Bruce Sewell: Sold $3 million in November
- Apple Board Member Bob Iger buying $1 million in stock in November
Last November, Eddy Cue along with other executives received bonus shares. He still has 100,000 shares, with 25% of those vesting on September 21, 2014 and the rest in 2016 on the same date.